Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
It may have been a draw.

But I think Leeds won by one Oscar to nil.
I'm just grateful their shooting was so poor. We could (and maybe should) have got slaughtered there! :angry:

Pepe was talking to reporters during the week, complaining about not getting enough game time. Well he won't be getting any for a while now. Plonker.
Also Auba isn't going to score if they don't get the ball to him. We need somebody who can bring the ball through, likw Ramsey used to do.

Or Ozil? :whistle:

Right now, Pepe is looking like a ridiculous waste of money. What the f*ck was Unai Emery thinking? :wacko:

Kempstonian

Or Ozil? :whistle:

Right now, Pepe is looking like a ridiculous waste of money. What the f*ck was Unai Emery thinking? :wacko:
I don't think Ozil will play for us again but it might have been interesting to see if he could have done anything. We bought Willian to do that job didn't we? Also we were without Partey and Elneny. Next match we won't have Pepe and maybe Saka, so things aren't going to get any easier. :sad:

Kempstonian

The next one to get disgruntled will be Lacazette. That would be a shame because he tries to get the ball to Auba whenever he can (and vice versa).

I don't think Ozil will play for us again but it might have been interesting to see if he could have done anything. We bought Willian to do that job didn't we? Also we were without Partey and Elneny. Next match we won't have Pepe and maybe Saka, so things aren't going to get any easier. :sad:

You're right, don't think Ozil will ever play for us again. What a waste, really...

The next one to get disgruntled will be Lacazette. That would be a shame because he tries to get the ball to Auba whenever he can (and vice versa).

There's something very odd going on behind the scenes... And it all started with the Sanchez flounce way back when. I think this will take a while to untangle yet.

tyred

Legendary Member
I cleaned and tidied my living room today and I did manage to get a few miles in without getting too wet. Got a few groceries whilst I was out.

Had toasted wholemeal bread with smoked salmon (bought on yellow sticker :okay:) and scrambled egg and mushrooms for tea. Have a packet of liquorice all sorts (Bassetts of course) for dessert and two bottles of Smithwcks in the fridge for later.:becool:

Top Bottom