Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ooh a Bicycle on the Repair Workshop! BBC 1

My new model of a Gulf Ford GT 40 arrived this afternoon .
I have spent most of the day trying to figure out how to get a picture from one computer on to my 1995 I Mac so that I can play at altering the picture . It has been a long process . I dug my computer out of my wardrobe . It still works ! I managed to get the picture onto a USB stick but the Mac wouldn't recognize it . I then used our old laptop to burn the picture onto a CD and transferred it to my Mac . I now need to remember how to use the Photoshop bit . :wacko:

I've found a pad of A3 paper, and I have started on a 1:20 scale 3rd angle orthographic projection of the Higman.

Am also starting to think about how best to break the car down into individual parts, how to make the parts, and then how to actually construct the model. I've always enjoyed the "brainstorming" part of engineering projects. :blush:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
You haven't done what I did have you ?
I found that I had ignored it somehow when the page was dancing around.
I think that's exactly what I did. It took days of telling myself that I'd spot the thread before I eventually decided to go looking for it. Even then, once I'd found it, I hadn't noticed the ignore setting, and it was only after that when I hadn't had any subsequent posts that I went searching again.

You won't get rid of me that easily next time.

I think that's exactly what I did. It took days of telling myself that I'd spot the thread before I eventually decided to go looking for it. Even then, once I'd found it, I hadn't noticed the ignore setting, and it was only after that when I hadn't had any subsequent posts that I went searching again.

You won't get rid of me that easily next time.
It took me a while to figure it out . It's not all that obvious .

Top Bottom