Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
My logic was:
settling = falling on the ground and staying ('settling') there
melting/not settling = just turning to water

Must admit, when I worked in Manchester I never heard any reference to settling, just whether it would stick and it 'really sticking now'

You may wonder why I care so much. Well, dialect terms for the white stuff is snow trivial matter to me

Some of your questions may get a frosty reception. Will you just plough on regardless?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A small visitor just scurried across the kitchen floor. Maybe they are feeling the cold outside.

found a neat handmade shelter while riding in the forest today
shelter 2.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I think it's Monday here, too, but I haven't looked yet.

The sky has now turned yellow and it is spreading .
I forgot to put the food down for Georgie ! :ohmy: Mind you, he seemed to be more interested in going out and so I completely forgot it .
He was a very naughty boy yesterday ! I wondered what he had with him when he came in to the living room . :wacko: It was a Robin ! :ohmy: I managed to separate them and the Robin flew straight into the kitchen and straight into the glass door . I shut the door to the rooms so Georgie couldn't catch the bird again whilst I tried to find it . I found the Robin hiding in our cat box . I picked up the box , opened the door and the Robin flew off . I hope the Robin wasn't hurt .

Top Bottom