Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Hear ye hear ye hear ye.Let it be know during the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll,that Postman has begun his diy projects.Beginning with the front little bedroom.Out and stored were two bookcases,then up came the small carpet and undelay,both of which were turning to dust.Next job was to remove rawlplugs from walls,easy job,then first filled said holes,finally a bit of a wash down then cleaned the floor.That was todays job done.Postman enjoyed every minute of it.Tomorrow its Leeds to buy some more decorating equipment,its great to be back.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I always keep my car fuel tank topped up regularly in case I have to make an unscheduled diversion as many are doing today.
184.9p per litre now.

Hear ye hear ye hear ye.Let it be know during the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll,that Postman has begun his diy projects.Beginning with the front little bedroom.Out and stored were two bookcases,then up came the small carpet and undelay,both of which were turning to dust.Next job was to remove rawlplugs from walls,easy job,then first filled said holes,finally a bit of a wash down then cleaned the floor.That was todays job done.Postman enjoyed every minute of it.Tomorrow its Leeds to buy some more decorating equipment,its great to be back.

I'm exhausted just reading this. but well done you!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Fish finger sandwiches ? it has to be red sauce. :hungry: ^_^

Masks the taste of the fish, spose thats OK if using 'bargain' ones but I'm afraid it's Birdseye for me and the Battered ones for preference in thickly buttered Wholemeal bread. :hungry:

Top Bottom