Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
well done, you! maybe reward yourself with a soak in an epsom bath?

is there any good way to clean shoes?
With this pair I think the only options are either a pressure washer or a flame thrower.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've gone from searching for a summer holiday for 10 minutes earlier today to another 10 minutes of a search and booking it. Summer holiday booked after 20 minutes looking in total ...

... I mentioned where to SWMBO and I got a sideways look of "just where is that?"

We're off to North Macedonia to a hotel and spa for a week in July. And yes, it's way cheaper than most other places (£1400 for both of us for a week's half-board in a 4* hotel including flights/transfers/etc. - I don't live in Yorkshire for nothing :okay: ). Oh, and there's bike hire where we're staying, but I've not mentioned that to her yet :whistle:

Last edited:
dude what are you smoking?

Oh what a relief, rockyroller you are unique in your understanding ! l am alone in endless forest with dogs and horses , just look at the view from my home .

tempImageCU7Qoi.png

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
A purple martin house, not sited correctly nor cleaned or plugged properly in the off season now has a colony of finches and sparrows. But the upper level, I have found out, is home to a squirrel.

Top Bottom