Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from the same floor of the same hotel as Saturday, but a different room.
Breakfast has been had looking down a very wet and windy Kirkstall Road, most unsurprisingly very few cyclists heading into the city. Look like conditions may be a bit squelchy underfoot for this afternoon's walk.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Second cuppa went down well with a slice of toast and pate

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Back from the dog walk or maybe more like a swim. Started off a bit :rain: 1/2 way all let loose and :rain::rain::rain: lucky i'd thought it may happen and had my water proof trousers on. Though I did end up with wet feet the sheer about of water over whelmed my waterproof walking shoes. Not a surprise as the pavements on way home being full of flowing water.
We've both dried off and my stuff is now hanging up drying, time for warming :cuppa:.

We had our heavy rain @06:15, together with thunder, lightning &, from the look of the grass edges, hail, so by the time we headed out it had stopped although, to Madam's disgust, there were large puddles. It was cold & did have a little rain but not bad & Cassie got some fuss, which pleased her.

I was awake when the storm started, for some reason I woke @05:50, after a late night!

Now we have very cold wind & occasional showers.

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Lunchtime stroll from the training centre near Rugby.
String chilly wind blowing across the area!

A currently sunny, but chilly and VERY blustery day here chez Casa Reynard. It hosed it down earlier and the wind is blowing a stiff northerly with more hefty showers forecast for later. So definitely a day to stay indoors.

Madam Lexi is not impressed with the weather, and, inevitably, it's *MY* fault that I can't do anything about it.

I slept really well, but I feel somewhat under the weather. I think it is just a result of the stress of the last two and a half months finally upping sticks and doing one, which has left me feeling rather deflated.

I have, however, after having slept on the matter, cogitated things and thrown a few rune readings into the mix, come to a decision. And my decision is that I would like to offer Madam Kitt the position of Assistant Feline SuPURRvisor here chez Casa Reynard. I shall have a word with her breeder later on this evening, and hopefully we'll take things from there.

But right now, it is time for luncheon, and *someone* wants their chicken...

slow day at work, watching the Boston Marathon. there are different stages & races. some over the weekend. I guess they start the regular 26 mile runners last
1713186707442.png

Top Bottom