Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
First cuppa went down well

second was about the new excavation of Pompeii.

We saw some of the excavation the other night it was amazing what they were finding

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Can hardly believe it.
It is not raining and blowing a hoolie. In fact the sun is currently shining.
Today is in one sense blood donor day but not for any reuse.
The medical profession seem to have an unending need for samples to check my health or lack of.

The free guarantee on my newish freezer expires today but it will not cost me anything to continue to look after my washing machine. Eh?
Just sign here to pay £4.74 per month for your free service and repair.
It just so happens that I do have a newish freezer and washing machine, both from Argos as they give free delivery but goodness knows how they combine the two and give a free service which I actually have to pay monthly for. :wacko:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from the 2nd floor (I'm beginning to sense a pattern here) of a hotel in Harrogate. Homebound today with the first of 4 trains due to be caught in just under a couple of hours.

Only one coffee has been had so far, another one or two will be had in town shortly when I go for a 'Spoons breakfast just round the corner.

I was just reading the blurb on the box of my friend's trip computer "Easy to Set Up!" Pah! Flippin thing! You have to go through each stage so you look at the instructions by which time it has timed out and you are back where you started from ! It took me several attempts yesterday, about 10 minutes. The last thing was to enter the time. I have now found out that it is 3 minutes out. I'm not bl**Dy changing it!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Breakfast done, extended stroll to the station taken and now waiting for the train to York.
While checking my finances over breakfast I found there was a credit for just over £1 from a company I've never had any direct dealings with (Capillary Technologies). They appear to be some sort of loyalty incentive company so I wonder if it's some form of cashback from a purchase I've made.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Breakfast done, extended stroll to the station taken and now waiting for the train to York.
While checking my finances over breakfast I found there was a credit for just over £1 from a company I've never had any direct dealings with (Capillary Technologies). They appear to be some sort of loyalty incentive company so I wonder if it's some form of cashback from a purchase I've made.

So Capillary Technologies have your bank account details. I'd wonder whether they are harvesting account details and selling them on.

Top Bottom