Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm nearly up.

cool. will they also feature bluetooth connectivity?

I don't know ! I'm not that clued up on that sort of thing! I'm more into cranks and levers sort of thing! :wacko: I thought I would get a pair of ear trumpets!

tyred

Legendary Member
Perambulation completed. Lovely morning but sadly, I have to work.

The driver must have lost the car turning in at the junction and broke the telecom box thingand hit several things before going through the fence. Lexus IS200, by the look of the bumper.

They must have bust the sump reversing back across the footpath as there is oil everywhere. Hopefully it seized on the way home!:whistle:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Bright sunny morning with not much wind so must get out on trike later. Could do an off road trip or mebbe go down to Loch na Keal area.
The main roads are probably too busy for comfort but easier than the forest road I contemplate. With two wheels it is much easier to get all sorts of routes but the trike can be a bit restrictive.
Decisions, decisions.
Meantime sausages are cooking in the Remoska for consumption later.
As a side note the bin lorry has broken down again so the paper bins will not be emptied until Friday. Main St residents are a bit peeved as their paper bins now get filled up with all sorts of rubbish by the touroid who neither know nor care they are paper only.

Top Bottom