Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reynard

Legendary Member
Time to put the writing away and head off to bed.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:
 

Andy in Germany

Legendary Member
On the move again?

Hopefully not so far this time...
I haven't been paying attention.
Why are you moving?
Just general, polite interest.
Rowdy parties, offending the neighbours?

I have a permanent contract now, so the family can move here if I find a flat in time.

Beautiful Daughter changes school this year so it's a good moment to change, although if I can't find a flat, it will mean I'll be commuting back and forth on weekends for a few years yet unless we can find a better solution.
 

Illaveago

Legendary Member
Morning.
It is grey here, dry at the moment but there are water droplets on my car.
I was painting our old cast iron seat frames yesterday. I think that and last week's holiday finally caught up with me in the afternoon as I felt really tired and slept for most of the afternoon.
I need to go and see if the paint has dried.
 
Top Bottom