Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Legendary Member
I have some nice items in the for sale section.
:smile:
 

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
Holy whatsits that was an assault on the ear drums :ohmy: I've only caught the end of their performance in a larger venue as the support act, but imagine the same volume in a smaller venue and with a support act doing something similar. No wonder more than a few people opted for the free foam ear plugs.

Not a bad trip up here to York other than the train being overcrowded due to a fault resulting in it being only 5 carriages instead of 10. Glad I got to my reserved seat before they announced that it was a free for all on seating.

A hot chocolate has been had on return to the hotel along with a much needed snack and next is a beer.
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
It's been a sunny but slightly parky day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept well. Downstairs, fed the cat, and settled down to a seat by the fire and a day's televisual motorsports. Not done much in the way of stuff other than cleaning the grate and scooping the tray.

Washing up has been postponed till tomorrow on account of having run out of washing up liquid. I was convinced I still had at least one bottle in my store. Evidently not. Will have to rectify that tomorrow.

Food has been of the raid-the-fridge kind.

Currently watching MOTD as it's half time in the 49ers v Seahawks game.
 

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Location
Land of Lincoln
Never expected it to be, but US English!
There are limits you realise that.

US English is a whole 'nuther language. And the myriad dialects and argot do not help.
 

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Location
Land of Lincoln
How big a room you in!
You have The London Symphony Orchestra in with you.

Sadly, Atuelfa Argenta could not be here, he died from TB about the time i was born, I think. My mother had tuberculosis, and I have to have a scratch test every time i change employment, it seems. County health departments keep pretty close tabs , especially as my ma started out as a sanitarium cure and the antibiotics were developed during her stay.
 
Top Bottom