Musty mouldy smell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I had a coat like that, handed in to my local charity shop, end of problem.

Maybe the OP bought your coat?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I meant that i knew he was joking so i asked the question not really meaning it to be serious. Or summat like that!:whistle:
Ah, I get it it - you made a joke of not getting the joke and I joked about you not getting the joke, but you didn't realise that I was joking ...

Shall we stop this now, I have to catch up on today's road and track cycling! :laugh:

brand

Sell it on eBay..... no returns accepted.
Use the money to buy another one from the charity shop and sell it on ebay and so on and so on. Eventually you can buy a new one. Wear it for a week and then find it has gone out of fashion and so give it to the charity shop.
Or alternatively just use the vast array of clothes you already own and spend your money on something useful like a bike to get you to the pub and money to pay for the repairs to the bike that you road through the hedge.....and the hedge.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
[QUOTE 3545912, member: 9609"]I like this theory and going to give it a whirl, how much do I use ? half cup full in a bucket of water and let it soak overnight then rinse out or should i wash it as well.
And will the smell of vinegar go away or will I just end up smelling like a pickled onion?[/QUOTE]
Google "mildew smells" and there's a whole world of OCD cleaning sites to choose from for advice. White vinegar crops up surprisingly frequently for all sorts of stains and nasty niffs.

Top Bottom