Musty mouldy smell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3545929, member: 9609"]yes, I did a bit of googling after reading @albion suggestion, and I am interested to find out what happens.My wife won't tell me where the vinegar is so it will have to wait till tomorrow, it will mean going into a proper shop and handing over real money - hope I don't have a panic attack. haven't been in a shop for a couple of years.[/QUOTE]
Buy a couple of fish suppers, the vinegar will be on the table. :hungry:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Don't worry about handing over a skipload of money. White vinegar is really cheap. No need to ponce about with that balsamic stuff that comes in a bottle the size of Chanel No 5.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I couldn't get past the shagging.

Careful there 3BM!

You might like to consider self moderation.:okay:

Custom24

Über Member
[QUOTE 3548428, member: 9609"]@Custom24 @albion
Job done and a success, mouldy fusty smell now gone - good cost effective solutions as well at 10½p - this makes this otherwise brand new birding jacket good value £2.10½.
And from an environmental front this is a real winner, without the charity shop this would be going into land fill.

Time for celebratory pose with new jacket
newjacket_7535_zpsdhgqzqwx.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]
This brought a smile to my face, thank you!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'll give that a go on an old long-sleeved base layer which I can never get really clean. I've had it for about 20 years and it is really comfortable, but normal washing only gets about 90% of the musty/sweaty smell out of it.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 3548428, member: 9609"]@Custom24 @albion
Job done and a success, mouldy fusty smell now gone - good cost effective solutions as well at 10½p - this makes this otherwise brand new birding jacket good value £2.10½.
And from an environmental front this is a real winner, without the charity shop this would be going into land fill.

Time for celebratory pose with new jacket
newjacket_7535_zpsdhgqzqwx.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]

The chain's slack.

Top Bottom