My 2015 Scott Addict Team IAM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ryan_w

ryan_w

In all honesty, saving 5g of steerer vs resale appeal isn't really worth it IMO.

Lots of weight to be saved with a pair of tubs and changing out the cockpit & seatpost.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
That's a serious piece of kit. Although if your that worries about every gram I'm surprised you haven't cut the steerer and slammed the stem
the bike may not fit if he did that....so what would be the point?

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
In all honesty, saving 5g of steerer vs resale appeal isn't really worth it IMO.

Lots of weight to be saved with a pair of tubs and changing out the cockpit & seatpost.
Point taken, but I wouldn't be selling that as its an awesome machine
the bike may not fit if he did that....so what would be the point?
check out the pics, he has spacers above the stem :okay:

OP
OP
ryan_w

ryan_w

Just took some quick pics with my Samyang 12mm f/2 on my Fuji X-T1:

27063604496_34419013e4_k.jpg

27063602716_39285c0feb_k.jpg

27063601916_83a068e910_k.jpg

27063601386_6ab31a904f_k.jpg

27063599946_b25d12c14d_k.jpg

SWSteve

Guru
That bike is gorgeous. The team editions which Scott produce look great. Their Red Bull bike from a couple of seasons ago looked tremendous also. Unfortunately I don't feel Mrs Steve would be too happy

Gert Lush

She is beautiful! :smile:

Cando1

Hi,
Great looking bike, I assume the frame was meant for a mechanical group set ( because you are filling the redundant holes with surgut ) but does the team issue have an access hole / port under the btm bracket for fitting Di2 ? And if not how did you get the JC41 junction box inside the frame and connect all the wires? I can't make it out in your pics.
I am fitting Di2 to an addict which is a mech frame set and am wondering how to get the jc41 inside and to connect front, rear, battery and cable from junction box EW90a at the front. Not got frame yet so am assuming the BB being press fit has no access in this area to internal on tubes.
Any tips would be great

Top Bottom