My bastard ex-mate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
Call that a full English?

This is a full English and it's only £11.

Westhaughton here I come :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig:

article-0-068D7210000005DC-410_634x766.jpg
What, no HP sauce? Sacrilege.:thumbsup:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
What, no HP sauce? Sacrilege.:thumbsup:

Sauce? Dirty! xx(

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 2300990, member: 1314"]Actually, those sausages look processed. Need those fat ones - the proper ones. And needs fried onions. :hungry:[/quote]

I'm sure that omitting the sausages will still leave a challenge to most folks' appetites.

Shaun

Founder
Isn't that the "monster" breakfast that you pay a tenner for but get it for free if you can eat it all in one sitting? (I'm fairly sure no one has managed it yet either.)

yello

I feel sick just looking at that.

I once won a Spanish Omelette eating competition. Last time I'll do anything like that though. To say 'I felt sick' doesn't do justice to how sick I felt.

pauldavid

Veteran
Nah. I have doubts about my current capacity to take one on.

Last year I took on an Akhbar's challenge in Leeds in the presence of CharlieB after a Chumbawamba gig. I was successful and got a free icecream - you used to get the meal free. Still, it was no match for my personal best of sixteen pints three curries and nineteen chappaties when I was a rugby playing gourmand.

Lightweight!

ayceejay

Guru
See this is where a doggy bag (musette) comes in handy, you eat one egg two sausages and a rasher of bacon then put the rest between the toast and stuff it in your bag for later in the week. You can leave the beans and tomato on the plate, you don't want people thinking you are a gannet.

Top Bottom