My Cycling Log

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by GetFatty, 28 Aug 2019.

1. GetFatty

GetFatty Active Member

Any other users of the site having issues ? I keep getting a 504 error

2. 13 rider

13 rider Guru

Yes for a few days . Just keep trying and eventually you get on . Bit of a pain but for a useful free website I'll put up with it

3. OP
    OP
    GetFatty

GetFatty Active Member

Thanks .Yep been using it for a few years and it is a great website just wondered if I was alone..

Fortunately I'm currently so unfit that there isn't much variation in my commute time so I can remember them

4. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Several 504s for me too. I've got back on now though and have done a download of my data in case something more permanent goes wrong with MCL.

5. The eddington site that links to it was running fine last night. I haven't tried today though.

6. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

I've been struggling with it all week

7. 13 rider

13 rider Guru

I have found ,I get to the log on page try to log on get the 504 page .Then if I go to another web page ie cyclechat then go back to mycyclelog it goes to the first page bypassing the log on page seems to work most times

8. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

It's been playing up all week. It's not the first time it's happened but it does usually get sorted after a while.

9. Glow worm

Glow worm Guru

Phew, I thought it was just me. Really hope they sort it out, it's a great website.

10. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

I got on it okay this morning using @13 rider trick above, but can't get on it now.

13 rider likes this.
  11. ianrauk

Still having problems with MCL.

12. Its giving me the bad Gateway message again. I think they bought Fine Fare in the 80s before going burst, losing out to Tesco, Asda, et al.

13. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

It worked for me this morning:smile:.
    Possibly a little slower but ok.

14. ianrauk

Still can't get on

15. Glow worm

Glow worm Guru

Still down for me this morning. I think that may be that. Good while it lasted, especially as it was free, but understandable as it must have been an effort to maintain it. The owner had said they'd take it down some time ago IIRC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice