My First Magnatom Moment :P

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ChrisKH said:
Go on, have a practice run, ah go on.

I'd love to. Depends on kids etc. It is supposed to be able to film for a good few hours at a time. It might be used on the Etape Caledonia! ;)

Oh wait a minute. It doesn't film for 10 hours straight! ;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
LOL, just remember we only tease the people we like. It's no fun when it's someone you don't like, it just gets serious then. Have a super weekend, and I hope the camera arrives tomorrow instead of next week.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
BentMikey said:
LOL, just remember we only tease the people we like. It's no fun when it's someone you don't like, it just gets serious then. Have a super weekend, and I hope the camera arrives tomorrow instead of next week.
Speak for yourself. ;);)

LOL! ;)

No worried BM. in the real world I enjoy taking the 'wee' out of others, but as you say I only wee take those I like. When weeing you have to expect to be wee'ed on! :biggrin:

dondare

Über Member
Sam Kennedy said:
Today I was cycling to my friends house, and I was going close to 25mph, I noticed a group of girls about to cross at the lights (they were on green for me), they didn't stop at the lights, or look, so I shouted "LOOK!" as loud as I could. Luckily that stopped them, if it didn't, they would have had 70kg of rider + bike hitting them at 25mph...

That reminds me of that unfortunate case last year.

thomas

the tank engine
Sam Kennedy said:
Today I was cycling to my friends house, and I was going close to 25mph, I noticed a group of girls about to cross at the lights (they were on green for me), they didn't stop at the lights, or look, so I shouted "LOOK!" as loud as I could. Luckily that stopped them, if it didn't, they would have had 70kg of rider + bike hitting them at 25mph...

Rather than shouting look, you should have stopped and had a look :wacko:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Had an old bloke walk out in front of me this week ,then tried to blame me because i was going to fast , i was only doing maybe 17 -18 at the time on the flat as i was near home (it was flat ).
Should have used the airzound but did not want to give him a heat attack :wacko:

Top Bottom