My first proper crash.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Check the area level with the ear, so to speak, at the rear of the head. Hit the floor and remained conscious throughout. Still cracked the skull though
Side On.jpg

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Gws and get checked by a doctor, just in case.

si_c

Guru
Hope you're feeling better soon. Always always always get yourself checked out after a head injury. Better safe than sorry.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Good morning all. Pleased to say I am still alive. My leg is much better this morning as I can stand on it with no pain, my right buttock is also better and less painful and my head seems ok. Still no headaches, vision ok and no dizziness. Like some of you said, I will watch how is goes over the next few days and will definitively see my doctor if anything changes.:wacko:
The weather seems nice today but I shan't go for a ride, I think a rest is of the order. I will clean the bike and wash the car instead. :thumbsup:
On the minus side, I will have to buy a new helmet now!!:angry:

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Good morning all. Pleased to say I am still alive. My leg is much better this morning as I can stand on it with no pain, my right buttock is also better and less painful and my head seems ok. Still no headaches, vision ok and no dizziness. Like some of you said, I will watch how is goes over the next few days and will definitively see my doctor if anything changes.:wacko:
The weather seems nice today but I shan't go for a ride, I think a rest is of the order. I will clean the bike and wash the car instead. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Katherine

Guru
Good to hear.
Is the 4 posts a sign of a brain injury!!! :wacko:

Top Bottom