My First Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
Mo-whatnow?
You were talking about the time when there was no choice about browsers. That would be Mosaic, although there were some others like Cello, for example, even then. IE was a bit of a Johnny-come-lately to the party, and many of us that used Mosaic initially moved onto using Netscape Navigator, then Mozilla and then Firefox (or Firebird as it was originally called).:tongue:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
You were talking about the time when there was no choice about browsers. That would be Mosaic, although there were some others like Cello, for example, even then. IE was a bit of a Johnny-come-lately to the party, and many of us that used Mosaic initially moved onto using Netscape Navigator, then Mozilla and then Firefox (or Firebird as it was originally called).:tongue:

Nope you've lost me. I'm far to young to recall such events.

:whistle:

daSmirnov

Lemme just fire up fingerd (got banned from my Usenet server) so you'll have to finger me instead and I'll explain why you shouldn't trust this new fangled web thingy.

Trickedem

Guru
I've just got a contour 1080p camera after being knocked off a few weeks back. Just had a go at editing one of the files from my commute.
Very annoying pull out. Although I have come to expect this sort of thing so my hands were covering brakes and airzound.
He only went about 400 metres up the road before pulling off. I was impressed with my constraint, if truth be told

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__UcwjI98g[/media]

BSRU

A Human Being
I've just got a contour 1080p camera after being knocked off a few weeks back. Just had a go at editing one of the files from my commute.
Very annoying pull out. Although I have come to expect this sort of thing so my hands were covering brakes and airzound.
He only went about 400 metres up the road before pulling off. I was impressed with my constraint, if truth be told

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__UcwjI98g[/media]

It seemed they decided you're only a bicycle you're obviously only going at 8pmh but as they emerge they realise you might be moving a bit quicker and hence they drive on the opposite side of the road.

Impatience and lack of ability to judge the speed of a bicycle.

For some reason having a camera can make you more restrained.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Ah, sorry! It was Jezston's "initiation" into the CC tradition of posting a video, and a bunch of forumites laying into him and criticising him, whilst totally ignoring the bad driving of the driver. Bit of an in joke, but now you're a part of it. :smile:

Top Bottom