My First Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abo

non-event. total waste of bandwidth

:whistle:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
You forgot about post 8. a fellow camera user points out the problems with posting videos on cycling forums.

I can't watch it at work, but i'll throw in my 2p about your position on the road and how I would do it this way and that way even though i really don't :biggrin:

Spooky...

I'm not kidding, that was going to be my responce!! I missed that one by the skin of me teeth.

phew

Mind it would have been post 13 so you are technically wrong, plus I was going to make the point that, although I dont personally promote the idea of naming and shaming, there is mounting evidence that it is doing some good...I hate admitting that.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I just commented, but thought I'd duplicate it here.
If you go to chrome://settings/languages check that you have UK as the language option. My version of Chrome spells manoeuvre correctly, so must be a setting.

Never knew there was a spell-check... best not to need one at all, but explains why I see so many people type 'break' instead of 'brake' and such-like.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
i'll throw in my 2p about your position on the road and how I would do it this way and that way even though i really don't :biggrin:
Looks like I was right.
I could see it coming in the video and I would think i would have anticipated the driver doing what they did.
Although I probably would have done very similar to you :laugh:

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Never knew there was a spell-check... best not to need one at all, but explains why I see so many people type 'break' instead of 'brake' and such-like.

It's built into some browsers like Firefox and Chrome. It highlights misspelled words in text boxes. Handy, but agree you shouldn't rely on it.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
It's built into some browsers like Firefox and Chrome. It highlights misspelled words in text boxes. Handy, but agree you shouldn't rely on it.

It's great if you have dyslexia. I'm sure you would hate it if I spelt everything the way it sounds ;)

jonny jeez

Legendary Member

Now that explains a lot. I was getting spell check on this site for all replies and it was playing havoc (still is) with posts. I was told to switch of the rich text editor...have done and have now lost spell check but sorted a few other issues... but I'm still finding the page/browser has a mind of its own...posts when I'm not ready and the like.

I preferred it when we had no choice and all bleated along with I.E, all these bloody browsers perform so differently

Top Bottom