My God, I've bought some Bib-shorts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
Well, this should be an interesting experience - after years of using shorts, today I purchased some Endura FS260 Bib-shorts. I don't know why, but I suspect that after an issue with An-Abscess-That-Shall-Not-Speak-its-Name, I decided to throw caution to the wind and see what possible advantages I will find with these. I shall report back ....

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
you won't look back. and you can prance around pretending to be freddie mercury 😉

Kryton521

Über Member
From my experience. Much prefer bib shorts and I'm either the only one who does, or the only one soft admit to it. But I wear a base layer under mine as I find "nipple rub" an issue. Always wear a base layer regardless of warmth of weather as I'm just more comfortable that way.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
you won't look back. and you can prance around pretending to be freddie mercury 😉
Or big Daddy in my case....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
From my experience. Much prefer bib shorts and I'm either the only one who does, or the only one soft admit to it. But I wear a base layer under mine as I find "nipple rub" an issue. Always wear a base layer regardless of warmth of weather as I'm just more comfortable that way.

I also wear a base layer (vest) under my bibs whatever the weather.

Sharky

Guru
I prefer bib shorts/tights, but following a few broken collar bones, found their tension a bit too tight. Turned to waist shorts/tights with adjustable braces and were much more comfortable. Still using waist tights in the colder months, but back to bib shorts in the summer.

Top Bottom