My mate Marmite

My mate Marmite

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Old Walrus said:
Vegemite...........

Whilst I like Marmite (lovely thinly spread on toast and then a poached egg popped on top), I prefer Vegemite as it's less salty and less 'slimy' in texture than Marmite.

domtyler

Über Member
wafflycat said:
Whilst I like Marmite (lovely thinly spread on toast and then a poached egg popped on top), I prefer Vegemite as it's less salty and less 'slimy' in texture than Marmite.

Satans whore! This has been flagged and your account will have been deleted come the 'morrow.

domtyler

Über Member
Elmer Fudd said:
No sadly, but I did desperately try :smile:

I could always scape out the last little bit from our jar, spread it on a piece of paper and send it to you in the post.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
domtyler said:
Did anyone get hold of the special edition 'Guiness' marmite? That was nice!
I got one and finished it... now selling on blimmin' ebay, would you believe!:

http://tinyurl.com/2nsek7

monnet

Guru
patheticshark said:
The adverts lie. This poll needs an 'It's alright' option.

Quite right. I'm the only person I know who's indifferent to it. If it's there I'll eat it, it's not my first choice but, you know, it's ok.

What I do object to is Paddington Bear advertising it. Paddington eats marmalade sandwiches.

purpleR

Guru
Apathy. It's all right - nice on toast, useful to cook with (vegetarians - makes quite a nice stock for french onion soup) but can't say I'd be that bothered if world stocks ran out.

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
monnet said:
Quite right. I'm the only person I know who's indifferent to it. If it's there I'll eat it, it's not my first choice but, you know, it's ok.

What I do object to is Paddington Bear advertising it. Paddington eats marmalade sandwiches.
Sorry I didn't put an "its alright" option, thought I would keep the poll like the t.v. ad.

Top Bottom