My mum suggested...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get a better class of "PenPal" - Go Royal Navy - none of teht RAf or Army riff-raff!

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Yep I know that feeling. It's the run up to Christmas for certain. That and the lously weather. My three cats are great company and even though they are more intelligent than most of my neighbours still not the greatest conversationalists.

buggi said:
well, i've got my ferrets to entertain me but it's not that.

dare i say it.., feel a bit lonely. :thumbsup:

Mr Pig

Poor Buggi. I would send you a hug, but my wife might not be happy ;0)

Just wait, life will pick up. We all go through times like that, well a lot of us do. Just try not to do anything stupid to alleviate the boredom, like getting married! ;0)

Willow

buggi said:
that i get a penpal in the services, after i sarcastically commented how interesting my life was.

well, i suppose if the bullets don't get him, he can die of boredom reading my letters. ;)

Hi, buggi i was having one of those sorts of days today too. this week I have been looking at video's of boys when they were little. we were such a lovely family, I still don't know why Mr Willow went to greener pastures. I'm lucky to have 2 lovely boys but I still want what I can't have.

My cure today - clearing up leaves from the garden, feel much better now!

buggi said:
i've just reached that stage where all my friends are settled, getting married/got married, having kids and not available to come out and play :angry:

and i've got no one special to play with either at the moment :sad:

i'm bored. :sad:

Do you want me to pop over while my wife's on the phone to her mother? ;)

postman

Legendary Member
Enjoy being single.Look at the freedom.You are not someone elses other half.You are a whole you.Rejoice in that.

postman said:
Enjoy being single.Look at the freedom.You are not someone elses other half.You are a whole you.Rejoice in that.

On the other hand, it wouldn't take me long to get over there and I'm much more interesting in the flesh than I am on here.*

*I know, but I'm not on oath. ;)

RedBike

It sounds like you're doing alright without your mothers help.
(I've just been reading your blog.)

Making poor lads crash into barriers by lowering your zipper. Admirers on your team?

Great blogg by the way!

Top Bottom