My mum suggested...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moose

You need one of these

buddyfd6.jpg

Moose said:
You need one of these

buddyfd6.jpg

I hope you're not suggesting that a chap would be deflated in Buggi's presence? :biggrin:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
oxbob said:
For Buggi

aww... how did you know i LOVE sealions??? if only my bath was big enough.... :biggrin:

RedBike said:
It sounds like you're doing alright without your mothers help.
(I've just been reading your blog.)

Making poor lads crash into barriers by lowering your zipper. Admirers on your team?

Great blogg by the way!

those days are few and far between during the winter, we all live so far apart and i love it when the team get together. really down to earth guys, up for a laugh. must update that blog at some time.

anyway, cleaned my kitchen today (all under the cupboards, fridge etc) and i feel much better for it :biggrin: must have been me 'ormones. i was thinking if i had a bloke he wouldn't like my ferrets dancing round his feet anyway.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
not my boys, they play a lot but they don't bite. well... sometimes Zero tests his teeth but he never breaks the skin :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
I wonder how ferrets would get on with cats. It could be fun or mayhem or worse.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
Hmmmm... my ferrets have gone very quiet. should i be worried? (last time they went quiet they were happily ripping the foam out of my mother's settee :biggrin: )

longers

Legendary Member
:biggrin: Plenty of footage out there, steadier camera work here.

I've just mentioned about getting a ferret to the 16 yr old grumpy cat and he said no.

Top Bottom