1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new fixie

Discussion in 'Fixed Gear and Single Speed' started by Twenty Inch, 21 Mar 2008.

1. Twenty Inch

Twenty Inch New Member

I tested NickM's selfbuilt 531 Harry Quinn fixed today. I was testing it for so long, poor Nick came up the road looking for me. It is gorgeous.

Needless to say, I bought it. It's now sitting in my front room opposite me as I write this message. Piccies to follow.

I am made up - this really is special.

2. robjs

robjs New Member

Awesome.

I rode, and ordered my first fixed wheel this week! IRO Mark V, with Velocity Deep V on IRO hubs, Miche crankset, and risers. The guys at Cavendish Cycles are building it up for me.

I can't wait!

3. peejay78

peejay78 Well-Known Member

cavendish do a good job.

sounds like a trick machine.

4. NickM

NickM Über Member

I'm glad that you are so happy with the bike, 20", and hope that it serves you well - don't forget to pump the tyres a bit harder* :evil:

*he was so keen to try it, readers, that I didn't get a chance...

5. GaryA

GaryA Subversive Sage

I have seen pictures of that bike a while ago...impressive:thumbsup:
    Nick offered me a interesting sounding touring bike for free to help clear his garage a while ago but unfortunetly the frame was too small and all my cycling relatives are all on the lanky side too........:evil: