New bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
I feel a tad guilty showcasing this sort of purchase when I know people (some very close) who are having problems putting food on the table, but I was left a bequest by my late mother-in-law and I know she would have wanted me to spend it on an indulgence.
It's a titanium fixed gear, built for publicity purposes and was markedly reduced in price. (She would have approved.) And there was a free company-labelled beer included! Looking forward to a summer of great fun.

New bike 19.5.23.jpg

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
I’m all for not dying rich !

Looks fab. Enjoy 👍👌

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hopefully you've got some money left over for a top knot style haircut, baggy shorts, open toe sandals, and a few designer t-shirts.
I'll have you know that open toe sandals and baggy shorts are my regular riding gear, no designer T shirts though.

What sort of warranty did you get on the frame @Jon George ?

I feel a tad guilty showcasing this sort of purchase when I know people (some very close) who are having problems putting food on the table, but I was left a bequest by my late mother-in-law and I know she would have wanted me to spend it on an indulgence.
It's a titanium fixed gear, built for publicity purposes and was markedly reduced in price. (She would have approved.) And there was a free company-labelled beer included! Looking forward to a summer of great fun.

View attachment 690313

That's nice! Think I'd keep my current 32-34 for the Clwyds though.

Top Bottom