My new movie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Liked it and thought the music went well with it. How long is that path? If ever up that way will try and ride it,probably early morning would be best ?

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Brilliant vid Matt- great stuff and not an angry lardy motorist in sight!
I assume that's Sustrans Route 5 that runs from Anglesea to Chester? My map shows a gap between Conwy and Penmaenmawr - is that right? Seems a shame- would love to do the whole coast one day.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I assume that's Sustrans Route 5 that runs from Anglesea to Chester? My map shows a gap between Conwy and Penmaenmawr - is that right? Seems a shame- would love to do the whole coast one day.
There is a bit of a gap as the A55 goes through tunnels but I think that there is a path at certain parts, meaning you could do the whole length.

They are building a bridge in Rhyl which will make it a complete route (you currently have to cycle over a narrow bridge on the road). That will be completed in the Spring.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Liked it and thought the music went well with it. How long is that path? If ever up that way will try and ride it,probably early morning would be best ?
The path is 15 miles from Prestatyn to Rhos-on-Sea and another 5 miles to Llandudno.
Just be careful of dog walkers in the morning. It seems infested by them.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
There is a bit of a gap as the A55 goes through tunnels but I think that there is a path at certain parts, meaning you could do the whole length.

They are building a bridge in Rhyl which will make it a complete route (you currently have to cycle over a narrow bridge on the road). That will be completed in the Spring.

Great stuff- I lived in Bangor for a while a few years back. I must get back there some time, by bike of course.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
There is a new section from Conwy Marina that takes you through the sand dunes. You join the pavement ( separated from the A55 by crash barriers) by the A55 around the headland where the tunnels are and out on a tarmac path that leads down to Penmaenmawr prom.

Heartwarming stuff.

I am too old for that final tune, but the visuals were charming.

In years to come, you'll be glad to have these records.

Lovely stuff.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I enjoyed watching it .
I would surgest getting help next time to Pan the camera round as you ride past .

Good film.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Good film, I enjoyed it. Some of the shots were a bit long, but it was nicely done, nicely edited, I liked the music, except for the last one. You did a good job.

As a matter of interest what camera do you use?

Top Bottom