My new rear light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimano

you know what? If I wasn't so embarrassed about it I'd confess to the £8.98 I spent in Asda the other day for a Bell Night Trail Bicycle Light Set, but then you'd only extract the proverbial so maybe I shouldn't... Xenon main/dip and two independent white LEDs (also flashing mode) and 5 LEDs at the back with six different flashing modes. Cheap and cheerful, just like me (except for the cheerful bit...)

Nick1979

The BLT Fantom seems a good one but as pointed out by the C+ article, it uses 3 batteries. Is it possible to recharge 3 batteries (instead of 4) with a so-called "smart" charger?

ChrisKH

Guru
Nick1979 said:
The BLT Fantom seems a good one but as pointed out by the C+ article, it uses 3 batteries. Is it possible to recharge 3 batteries (instead of 4) with a so-called "smart" charger?

My charger does two or four but not three.

jonathan ellis

Nick1979 said:

yes, mine does 1 to 4 in any combo. Don't know the model though...

thomas

the tank engine
Wish they did a front light which was as bright. People wouldn't be able to cut you up as they wouldn't be able to see!

edit: sorry about bump. Didn't noticed date of this thread, meant to post this in a similar, new thread!

Top Bottom