My new ride - Cannondale Synapse 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
MF lovely bike and I am sure your enjoying it as well. I was interested to read your point about frame geometry as that is something I am trying to determine.
I seem to be most comfortable on my Bianchi ML3 but in the pursuit of excellence I have changed that frame to a Bianchi C2C. I also have a Roberts Tourer but that seems sluggish. I also have a Orbea CF and I have just built up a Dawes Aux frame set which at the moment seems to be the one. I only wish I had your knowledge as it would save me a lot of work.

OP
OP
Milkfloat

Milkfloat

An Peanut
@hondated It is less about knowledge and more about a bit of luck. I am lucky enough to know what fits me and can adjust from there. Decent geometry charts help, especially ones that include stack and reach.

OP
OP
Milkfloat

Milkfloat

An Peanut
So far I am very happy. Mudguards were a bit of a pig to get on without rubbing and the bottom bracket started to squeak a bit, but that got sorted on its 6 week check. In fact, I found a cheap source for bottom brackets so bought 3 of them. Everything else has been great and I don't regret it at all. What size do you need as there are a few 2015 bikes around with a pretty good discount?

Dan Ferris

Über Member
Interesting RE the 2015 bikes that are around. I am 5"5 but i haven't done the full measurements on the Cannondale website yet but i am guessing a small. I have read somewhere that the bottom brackets are prone to a failure but if its covered under warranty then its not to much of a concern.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
I really like the colour. I think I prefer it to my own...

Top Bottom