Do you like Bianchi's 'Celeste'?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not fussed

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My first road bike. Bought it about 2 months ago from Evans. Done about 180 miles on it. I know its not alot but its more than I did on my old MTB :ohmy:

Bianchi Via Nirone Alu/Carbon Veloce 2008 to be exact :laugh:

img3072qs8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Need to highten the seat a little, seems to be slipping. Plus it needs a good clean cause of farmers leaving muck on the road which mixed with some rain :angry:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looks smart !

postman

Legendary Member
That is a very nice bike.What size? and did you miss the Chelsea goal on telly last night?Seems to be in the way of the screen.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Bianchis are really lovely bikes - impractical for me, but I can dream of owning one :rolleyes:

The LBS I bought my Giant from stocks them, and quite often I was tempted to say "hang the expense, and need for full guards, I'll get wet and go hungry to ride that..."

:rolleyes: yeah they are beautiful bikes. thats what attracted me to them in the first place. just a shame it keeps getting dirty. plus since, at the same time i bought it, i started to use clipless pedals so it now has a few scrapes on the forks and such. doesn't really make any difference to the ride but when you pay so much for something that is so stunning and it gets damaged, its like the worst thing to ever happen to you

roadiewill said:
Looks great, unique baby blue sorta colour. You struggle to find a matching jersey :biggrin:

Yeah I know lol. My bright yellow saunier duval jersey just does not work atall :biggrin: opted for a discovery jersey instead. being black it seems to work

Mortiroloboy

Very nice, being able to say one owns a Bianchi has a 'certain' cache, no! Plus it benefits from having lovely Campy gears.

Top Bottom