Do you like Bianchi's 'Celeste'?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not fussed

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
HLaB said:
Its a bit bright for me, but that just me; it looks a good bike. As people say you can't go wrong with Bianchi, I've one too BTW ;) (C2C 928 Veloce)

I think my camera flash has made it a little lighter than it actually is plus it should be a little bit more 'greeny'

Well you obviously have brilliant taste. Anyone who has a Bianchi is a friend of mine :blush:

Gary D

I took delivery of my 928 C2C on Saturday. I chose the Celeste colour scheme - although it is mostly carbon colour - so yes, I do like it! It looks fantastic :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

However, I showed it to my cycling buddy and his wife and the first thing they said was that my normal royal blue jersey clashed and I need to buy new kit that matched :sad:
Might struggle to justify that to the Mrs so soon;) :sad:

Also, apologies to all you Campag purists - I have committed double heresey. One, it is fitted with Shimano 105 :smile: and two, it is a triple chainset :ohmy: :biggrin:

Gary D said:
I took delivery of my 928 C2C on Saturday. I chose the Celeste colour scheme - although it is mostly carbon colour - so yes, I do like it! It looks fantastic :biggrin: :biggrin:

However, I showed it to my cycling buddy and his wife and the first thing they said was that my normal royal blue jersey clashed and I need to buy new kit that matched :sad:
Might struggle to justify that to the Mrs so soon;) ;)

Also, apologies to all you Campag purists - I have committed double heresey. One it is fitted with Shiamano 105 :smile: and two it is a triple chainset :biggrin: :biggrin:

You will burn in hell for your sins :biggrin::blush: jk. right now i'm having trouble finding kit of the same sort of colour. Most of the time for me I just wear any old jersey. I never really see any other cyclists so I don't need to match or 'owt :laugh:. But on sundays I tend to see loads. I was thinking about the Gweiss Bianchi kit. I'm also going to have to get a new saddle. The one it came with makes my flesh ballons go num :laugh:. Finding a saddle in celeste to match the bike is probably going to be an impsossible task:sad:. I'm probably going to have to face up to the fact that my saddle may never match my Bianchi ever again:angry:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Shogun - there's loads of Bianchi 'celeste' coloured tops/shorts etc to be found on Ebay. I got a top for around £20 on there.

I got a Bianchi too .... although tis only a mere hybrid :biggrin: :biggrin:

Y8BB1.jpg

Disgruntled Goat said:
Had a ride on a carbon 928 CtoC Veloce but I'm afraid I didn't like it. Whatever floats your boat...

Life would be so boring if will all liked the same things :rolleyes: what imparticular didn't you like?

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
shogun12345 said:
Do they? Oh might have to have a look in a min then. Thanks Snapper,

Love the bike btw

Thanks. Mines the 2007 which is a cool mat black colour. It's fast and great for riding in heavy traffic. Good luck with the new outfit to match :rolleyes:

redjedi

Über Member
Nice bike Shogun. I too have a soft spot for Bianchis.

When I was looking to purchase my current bike, all I could think about was getting a Bianchi, and it had to be in the Bianchi Celeste.

I couldn't afford an expensive bike, and I really wanted a hybrid as I was upgrading my old MTB and I was sure about using drops.

I couldn't find a hybrid in all celeste, but I did find one on the Evans website which was in the Liquigas team colours (2005 Via Nirone) for just £399.

I was almost in tears the other day when I cleaned my bike and found chips on the chainstay. I think I need to order a touch up pen from Bianchi.

If you do order anything from the Bianchi store, sign up for the Bianchisti club and get a 10% discount.

Top Bottom