My partner wants a MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
lulubel

lulubel

Über Member
The bike came yesterday, and she's out on it now.

I'm sat here feeling really nervous, hoping she doesn't get carried away and injure herself - she has less sense of self preservation than me - and also hoping she comes back with a big grin on her face. I think she only wanted a MTB because I kept coming home saying how brilliant it is, so I really hope she enjoys it. She went out saying she'd be somewhere between 1 and 1.5 hours, and she's been just 1.5 now, which I shall take as a sign that she's in no hurry to come home!

We were very pleased with the bike, and with the service from Bike Discount yet again. (I've placed a couple of small orders with them since my bike, and their service has been flawless every time.) I ordered it last Monday, and it arrived yesterday. I think 7 days from order to delivery on a bike is pretty good going.

It came without pedals, so she - sorry, I - put single sided SPDs on it (she rides clipless on the road) so she's got a choice.

Motozulu

Über Member
Mrs Zulu does'nt let me go out anywhere without my mobile - but then she knows I'm an accident waiting to happen ^_^

I have to text her when I'm starting on the Dog - if I'm longer than an hour she gets the air ambulance out. :laugh:

Hope the OH enjoyed it.

02GF74

Über Member
We were very pleased the service from Bike Discount yet again. I ordered it last Monday, and it arrived yesterday. I think 7 days from order to delivery on a bike is pretty good going.

I am still waiting for the bike I ordered from Wiggle on 17 Oct ...... order has been cancelled twice due to some bollocks about order failing security!!

Top Bottom