My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Motobecane

Guru
Aubergine, Potato and Feta Bake. Recipe on our sister site here.

IMGP1734.jpg

Last edited:

RudeNot2

Über Member
Nearly killed myself the first time I traversed that road, climb out of Kilsyth over the Tak and hurtling downhill I never knew there was a ford crossing the road. Trying to stop suddenly from 40mph in damp conditions was an AG2R LA MONDIALE trouser moment :eek:

See you're in Bishopton, stayed there for 20 years, lots of changes since I left with new building work

First did the Tak about 20 years ago on an old mountain bike. So much better on the road bike - but still burns....

Only been in the Bish about 4 years but with the development of the old ROF site it's forever expanding (despite the new area being called Dargavel)

Reactions: GGJ
View attachment 341175

Not one of mine, but I can't wait to ride my bike around here in Iceland this coming July

We are camping very close to this route #Excited
33293170495_f297d7741c_b.jpg

@JohnClimber I look forward to your Iceland report. It's on my to do list, especially as son2 did a school trip there last year. I think I first read about cycling in Iceland in 95 or so, early days of the internet and was taken with it: One day, as they say.

I probably won't watch the goPro footage as for some reason it always makes me feel a little queasy, especially if head mounted.

Top Bottom