my son bought a farm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My lad paid us a visit today to show us the plans for the farm he has bought in mold ,north Wales, they had an offer accepted on a different one a while ago but buyer accepted a higher offer on the day they was due to sign contracts, anyhow this sale has now gone ahead.

the plans for the farm include, big extension to the farm house, 12 glamping pods, 6 static caravan pitches and 12 touring caravan pitches and a field for camping , all associated toilet blocks , shower blocks and a coffee shop, they have a hell of a lot of work to do in the coming months , today he is on his way to preston to visit a company that manufacture the glamping pods, I am glad the purchase went without hiccup this time , he has the drive to make it work but he has a hell of a lot of work to do.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Nice to hear the sale went through. Is he going to actually farm the land?

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
@welsh dragon No, it isnt currently being farmed, at the minute the farm house is B AND B and there is an adjoining holiday cottage , and a dozen rented out stables , the only thing staying the same is the cottage , the farm will be their private house , cottage stays as a holiday let and everything else as in my first post, a neighbour has already approached him to rent or buy some of the land that he doesn't currently have plans for but i dont know what hes doing about it.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@welsh dragon No, it isnt currently being farmed, at the minute the farm house is B AND B and there is an adjoining holiday cottage , and a dozen rented out stables , the only thing staying the same is the cottage , the farm will be their private house , cottage stays as a holiday let and everything else as in my first post, a neighbour has already approached him to rent or buy some of the land that he doesn't currently have plans for but i dont know what hes doing about it.
I hope he succeeds

My lad paid us a visit today to show us the plans for the farm he has bought in mold ,north Wales, they had an offer accepted on a different one a while ago but buyer accepted a higher offer on the day they was due to sign contracts, anyhow this sale has now gone ahead.

the plans for the farm include, big extension to the farm house, 12 glamping pods, 6 static caravan pitches and 12 touring caravan pitches and a field for camping , all associated toilet blocks , shower blocks and a coffee shop, they have a hell of a lot of work to do in the coming months , today he is on his way to preston to visit a company that manufacture the glamping pods, I am glad the purchase went without hiccup this time , he has the drive to make it work but he has a hell of a lot of work to do.
Coffee you say ? I'll be sure to stop in on a ride then ! 👍👍

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
It was doing well as a b and b and holiday cottage previously .

GLAN LLYN FARM HOUSE - Updated 2021 Prices, Guesthouse Reviews, and Photos (Mold) - Tripadvisor

knowing his mentality, im sure he will continue to make it work

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had some glamping pods, E-I-E-I-O
With a glamp glamp here
And a glamp glamp there
Here a glamp, there a glamp, everywhere a glamp glamp

I dunno. Businesswise it sounds sound, but it doesn't make much of a nursery rhyme.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
And on that farm he had some glamping pods, E-I-E-I-O
With a glamp glamp here
And a glamp glamp there
Here a glamp, there a glamp, everywhere a glamp glamp

I dunno. Businesswise it sounds sound, but it doesn't make much of a nursery rhyme.

I am going to send him that:laugh::laugh: he will have to change it to old smithy had a farm though

Top Bottom