MyCyclingLog down again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Anyone else experiencing problems? It won't load and all I get is the following error message:

Code:
Catchable fatal error: Object of class MDB2_Error could not be converted to string in /home/mikwatdotcom/mycyclinglog.com/common/util/session.inc.php on line 59

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
This really shouldn't be in site support as MCL is nothing to do with CC.

But no, it's working fine for me.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That's timely - I was just about to go and check MCL. Hmm, it did seem slightly slow to respond ...

Typical ... I take 4 years to get ahead of my MCL target, and promptly come down with a cold which keeps me off the bike for over a week! Now I am 30 miles behind, and I reckon it will be at least 3 or 4 days before I feel well enough to ride again.

Oh well, one 150 mile week would get me back on track!

OP
OP
coffeejo

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
My ticker's not updated itself though...

That's fighting talk that is.
I have decided to cycle to the south of wales and back rather than sit in a car for 2 days... and a former cc'er is threatening to get me around my first +100 miler route next week ;), plus I have a commute over to M/C for a hospital appointment on Monday and my usual commute of Tuesday... and yes, mcl is a touch slower than normal but then so is my broadband because it is raining again... mind you I have typed all of this and mcl has still not responded or loaded yet!

Top Bottom