MyCyclingLog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Thank you ...

Even got an email confirming it...

Madcyclist

I may find it difficult to log many miles next week, exchanging contracts on the house on Monday and out by Friday. Will be off work most of the week but I intend to try and sneak a couple of hours on the bike each morning.

Once the house sales is completed I can finally start planning a 6 month tour of Asia departing late June or early July,including the Manali - Leh highway. Just need to decide on which bike to get for it, currently favouring a Thorn Sherpa in matt black.

Madcyclist

Certainly, although I'm intending to enjoy the change of scenary and culture as much as possible and not be too preoccupied with getting the miles in. Really looking forward to the challenge of the Manali -Leh highway though.

Keith Oates

Janner
Madcyclist said:
I may find it difficult to log many miles next week, exchanging contracts on the house on Monday and out by Friday. Will be off work most of the week but I intend to try and sneak a couple of hours on the bike each morning.

Once the house sales is completed I can finally start planning a 6 month tour of Asia departing late June or early July,including the Manali - Leh highway. Just need to decide on which bike to get for it, currently favouring a Thorn Sherpa in matt black.

Good luck with the house move and the planning for the trip. I think the Thorn Sherpa would be a good frame to have, will you build it up yourself or just make the spec and let Thorn put it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garz

Squat Member
Got my first ride in today for the year (not counting turbo sessions) and applied to get in the CC team! xx(

TVC

I tried to join this website but it does not seem to want to send me a verification e-mail, has anyone else had this problem?

I've polished up my winter bike, slipped the race blades on, checked out the lights and put new batteries in the puter - I'm ready to go.....

.....but no where to log!

potsy

Rambler
The Velvet Curtain said:
I tried to join this website but it does not seem to want to send me a verification e-mail, has anyone else had this problem?

I've polished up my winter bike, slipped the race blades on, checked out the lights and put new batteries in the puter - I'm ready to go.....

.....but no where to log!
Worked OK when I signed up,might be worth trying again.
Need more members and we'll be un-stoppable:smile:

TVC

potsy said:
Worked OK when I signed up,might be worth trying again.
Need more members and we'll be un-stoppable:smile:

I've messaged their support, so I'll see what happens.

Top Bottom