MyCyclingLog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cyclogs does that too Potsy. But I do like MyCyclingLog, so will probably log on both.

potsy said:
I think I'll stick with this even when cyclogs comes back on line.
Like the 'goals' feature,I've put in 3600 miles as a target and it tells you where you should be up to by today.

Arch

Married to Night Train
HelenD123 said:
I can't seem to get the site to load. Is it working for everyone else? It must know I've finally got some substantial miles to add:sad:.

Not loading for me at the mo. I was afraid I'd broken it....

Oh, bugger, if this one's broken as well....

potsy

Rambler
ianrauk said:
Cyclogs does that too Potsy. But I do like MyCyclingLog, so will probably log on both.
They are both good sites,but if cyclogs is down for too long then I don't think I'll be bothered to transfer all the data over when mycyclinglog is perfectly fine.
Good to finally have something to log at last ahter the last 5 weeks of nothing.100 miles this week,took Friday off as it was 'cats and dogs' up here,but then got asked to work today so cycled in.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Auntie Helen said:
It's back up and we're only 1600 behind BV forums!

I was going to say only 1600 miles but I've just seen how far ahead of third we are now. We should manage it in a few days:biggrin:.

GrasB

Veteran
Auntie Helen said:
What seems less significant is individuals' mileage totals. You can only really see the mileage totals of those in your team - so we're all racing GrasB rather that seeing on the home page the top mileage riders.
Yeah how did I manage to be up there 100 miles ahead of everyone?.. I a suppose it's because this is my perfect weather conditions :biggrin:

Tomorrow could end up being my first century day as I've finished my 'real' road bike today... if the weather is good I'll be going out for a shakedown ride in the morning & group ride in the afternoon. Tomorrow will tell I suppose.

Arch

Married to Night Train
HelenD123 said:
I've done my bit for the day.:biggrin: 45 chilly miles is quite enough.

Indeed, I only managed to force myself to do 30 last Sunday.

Now if only I could log the miles I ride the work trike.... I suppose, with the help of a mapping site I could, but then it's only a max of 4 miles a day. Feels like more with a hundred kilos of stuff on board.

potsy

Rambler
I notice Arch has managed to see into the future and pre-logged a ride on the 26th July 2010.Well done Arch can you let me know next weeks lotto numbers please,PM only don't want everyone knowing;)

gavintc

Guru
Just having a good look around the cyclinglog site. It is possible to see the most prolific cyclists, highest speeds etc. For those interested in achieving the highest speed accolades - forget it. The site includes turbo, spin class and I 'suspect' an electric bike. My interest was raised when I start looking at the speeds some were posting and I started to wonder whether we have some top level cyclists on the site, so started to look around, checking out their posted rides etc. Oh well, at least my rides are 'unassisted'.

Top Bottom