MyCyclingLog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well folks, as we're all posting in a thread marked 'Cyclogs' although not posting on Cyclogs I thought I ought to start this thread.

Whilst Cyclogs is down (and possibly afterwards) we're using MyCyclingLog with a team for CycleChat and a team for CC Ecosse to track our rides. URL is www.mycyclinglog.com. More are always welcome to join us!

snorri

Legendary Member
Just thought I'd post now as it's the only hope I have of being anywhere near the top on MyCycling:blush:

gavintc

Guru
The last time I went sailing, I broke my collar bone in a MTB race. It was one of these sail, run, row, cycle events held on the Clyde. I do enjoy my sailing - just do not do it often enough.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
We need Aran20 come on man sign up

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I sent you a joining request when you went to walk your dog the other night ... but I'm still not on the team - am I too slow:sad:? (Or am I really thick and messed up the joining request:blush:)

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Just added my paltry miles for the month but the gap to 2nd place is growing. Hopefully I can add some to the team effort tomorrow as the weather looks more promising.

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Summerdays, I didn't receive a Joining Request from you - it flags it up when I log onto MyCyclingLog so it's not that I accidentally deleted an email. I suggest you try again!

To find out our ranking in the teams, go to the Groups page and then click at the top right 'View Other Groups' and you see the ranking. Still 160 miles to go... where's Aran20!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ok - I'll have another go - I clicked join and then filled in a little box thing... then sat there waiting............ and waiting ....... and waiting feeling unloved:cry:.

I've just had another go - so let me know if it works or not... if not I'll try using explorer instead of google incase that is the problem.

Top Bottom