N - 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I only have one bike by choice. It's fine. If I did more utility cycling I would however also like cheap bike I wasn't too worried about getting nicked. Can't imagine I would ever need more than 2. Other than that sorry can't offer much advice other than obviously the one bike needs to be able to cover the range of cycling that you want to do. Although I reckon I could find a way to store two bikes in a 1 bed flat.
If I lived alone in it, no problem...

I wish...
:biggrin:

I keep telling mine we'll swap places one day...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
... change chainset to a 50-39-39 Sora or similar square taper item.
The 39 ring is the one which tends to get most use so it will probably wear out first. I can see the idea of your cunning plan to fit 2 of them so you could switch to using the second one if the original one were to wear out mid-ride. Unfortunately, your plan will be scuppered by the fact that a 39 will not fit the bolt circle diameter in the inner ring position! :okay: :laugh:

The 39 ring is the one which tends to get most use so it will probably wear out first. I can see the idea of your cunning plan to fit 2 of them so you could switch to using the second one if the original one were to wear out mid-ride. Unfortunately, your plan will be scuppered by the fact that a 39 will not fit the bolt circle diameter in the inner ring position! :okay: :laugh:
Oops! A minor typographical blooper!

Top Bottom