Nadal Wins Australian Open

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
In to tennis and does not watch or listen to Aus open live where history may be made? But instead browses Cyclechat. What kind of tennis fan is that?
The kind that has 10 minutes free to spend on CycleChat with a cup of coffee, but would have 5 or 6 hours free later to watch it delayed 'as live'? :whistle:

I once politely asked people to stop telling me the results of bike races before I had the chance to watch them. They laughed and told me to steer clear of CycleChat until I had caught up. I pointed out that every year I watch 3 x grand tours (21 stages each), 4 or 5 one week tours, probably 30 one day races, the world road and track championships etc. I would end up having to avoid the forum more days than not, often for months at a time! :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: gom

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The kind that has 10 minutes free to spend on CycleChat with a cup of coffee, but would have 5 or 6 hours free later to watch it delayed 'as live'? :whistle:

I once politely asked people to stop telling me the results of bike races before I had the chance to watch them. They laughed and told me to steer clear of CycleChat until I had caught up. I pointed out that every year I watch 3 x grand tours (21 stages each), 4 or 5 one week tours, probably 30 one day races, the world road and championships etc. I would end up having to avoid the forum more days than not, often for months at a time! :laugh:

View: https://youtu.be/MEumvfKaL_w

Top Bottom