Name the stuff that you regret ever buying

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not the same ring though 'teef :thumbsup:
Whooodathoughtit!
I know you're not that tight. Mind you, up against someone like TallMart, even a duck's ar5e is like a windswept plastic bag...:santa::snowball:

Hicky

Guru
The ring for the wife.....monumentally poor judgement and warned by my brother numerous times.
Peugeot 407sw 1.6hdi.....exhaust filter woes....great car, stupid idea.
My current house, lemon....but cheap as chips.

BRounsley

Über Member
Any film I bought and didn’t rent..it’s the kiss of death.

HD-DVD player, Apple HiFi, Microdrive….and of course the footspa!!

Levo-Lon

Guru
Ooh just found another one in the garage..
steam cleaner off qvc...for some reason it dont do anything they claim bar boil water...but it takes about 20mins to make tea with should you need to make tea..crap..rubbish ..god how did I fall for the spiel lol

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Ooh just found another one in the garage..
steam cleaner off qvc...for some reason it dont do anything they claim bar boil water...but it takes about 20mins to make tea with should you need to make tea..crap..rubbish ..god how did I fall for the spiel lol
I translate "not available in stores" as "so crap no one would buy it if they could see it" worked for me so far.

Sony Xplod radio in the Big Red Truck, bought cheap from the U.S. before I knew they did radio tuning differently to the UK,

vickster

Legendary Member
hopefully the one that was left in the kitchen by the courier earlier today (we are keeping the front door unlocked and they all now know I can't come to the door and just open the door, yell hi and leave the parcel and if necessary sign for it for me....) will find its way to the bedroom later on. I need it to raise my legs up when I sleep at night to help with the bad back. hospital beds are wonderful from that point of view, but my own bed is so much more comfortable other than it not being adjustable and 3 pillows is just not working!
If the beanbag doesn't work, I got one of these to keep my feet up in bed (was rather easier than raising the foot of an extremely heavy ottoman bed as suggested by the surgeon!

http://www.eden-mobility.co.uk/product/inflatable_elevator_cushion/

U

User6179

Buy yourself a inner core valve tool, problem solved! :thumbsup:

I tighten the cores with a small adjustable spanner now but the Conti tubes I had would not tighten , I even tried gluing the cores in ^_^

Top Bottom