Nearly had a crash this morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Oops, glad you didn't though. I bet you were RLJing! (j/k)

I made an oopsie on Sunday, I filtered and nearly left it a little too late to retake primary. It's something I do occasionally, and I try hard to stop myself.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Swee'pee was looking at eye candy and didn't see the obstruction in front......you may have been paying attention SP but there wan't any due care!

And post will get worse until you spill the beans!

yello

"nearly" is fine. It's when it becomes 'did' that you should worry.

If you know what you did and how to avoid it for next time then it's a lesson learned! :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
you can't come on here bragging about a 'nearly' crash and leave us hanging on for details.. it's just not right :biggrin:

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
It was all a bit complicated and happened very fast, but suffice it to say it involved me and another cyclist and a scooter all simultaneously doing things we probably didn't oughta, all unfortunately in just the same place. (I think I was mostly to blame, albeit t'others were not entirely blameless, tho' it all took place too fast to be sure...) Swerving and heavy braking was involved. No-one actually skidded. No bowel movements occurred.

One of us would have been routine, two would have made things tricky but perfectly handleable, but three at once and the probability maths all suddenly went a bit pear-shaped! Still, no-one got hurt and I think my groveling apologies were appreciated and received with dignity.

And that's all yer getting. :biggrin:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
So you were cycling behind a rather fit young lady and rather than overtake you decided to draft her. Her boyfriend who was then going to work on his Pegeout Speedfighter saw what you were doing and tried to swipe you yet it was nobody's fault ?

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Like I say, that's all yer gettin'. And yes, the stabilizers are gone, but not the Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. So, do you feel lucky, punk? Sorry...potsy...

Top Bottom