Need to find somebody. Anybody got access to the Electoral Roll?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I need the address and telephone number of one Andrew D Gradon who is registered in Co. Durham. There must be ways of finding this information from the web. Anybody feel like helping a fellow cyclist? You will bank some karma on this one.

yello

BT residential phone number search lists 4 Gradons in Durham... no good??

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Ah yes.... thanks.... I thought you had to subscribe to that service. The electoral roll shows him as registered with Norman Gradon aged 65+ so that would be his father.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Maz said:
This is like a day at the Gradon Races...
Groan :biggrin: Funnily enough, I will be "gannin' along the Scotswood Road" latr this day.... not to see the Bladon Races, mind, but to buy some tiles. :ohmy:
RR we is intrigued man! Does he owe you money? Do you want to repay a debt? Did he prang you with his car?

yello

dodgy said:
From www.192.com
other occupants NORMAN GRADON "

I looked at 192 (I used to have an account but it's out of credit now) but didn't see that bit about 'Norman'.... I'll have to get my eyes tested!

This stuff is a matter of public record. No crime in looking it up or passing the information on. You can go into your local council offices and look at the electoral register any time (when they're open of course, breaking in would be illegal!)

He wants to buy flour from him

because everyone knows that

"Graydon grains make finer flour..."

(Self -raising joke that) :biggrin: :ohmy:

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
He owes me some money. I have found his registered address in Co. Durham and I have the Yahoo email address he gave me. Is there any way with a Yahoo or a Hotmail address of finding out whether or not your emails have been received or read?

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Rigid Raider said:
He owes me some money. I have found his registered address in Co. Durham and I have the Yahoo email address he gave me. Is there any way with a Yahoo or a Hotmail address of finding out whether or not your emails have been received or read?

In Outlook you can tick a box for read receipt and delivery receipt

Top Bottom