New addition to stable.. Road bike for Little V

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chatting at work about cycling and how i wanted to get a road bike for little V (hes taller than Mrs V and has been trying to scrounge her Boardman) and my boss said he'd got a winter bike thats taking up space as he doesn't ride much now. its a small mens bike 51cm... viewed it and bought it for a very fair price as a surprise Xmas pressie... (his main present is a mahoosive desk he wanted.... dont ask) couldn't really afford it as house projects have hit savings lately... boss has got a lovely Felt as his main bike btw..... got talking about cycling in interview 5 years ago...thats how i got the job lol!

and got a flipping puncture on car 18" tyre yesterday arrgghh so funds bit tight, but to good an opportunity to miss and boss said pay him whenever! .... its a alloy Saracen something.... running Sora... took the the spd pedals off it and put flats on for now... We haven't done family rides much as we'd all be on different styles of bike... no canal paths and wood paths as mrs v has road... no road as Ben wouldnt keep up on his MTB.... family adventures ahead next year!

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
thats smart

OP
OP
simon the viking
Good stuff. Maybe get out for an hour before Christmas lunch
just been out for a quick mile... will wait for a dryer day... for bit longer for him.

Top Bottom