New Baby Running Commentary!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
This is why I closed my facebook account down years ago. I'd rather be doing things rather than looking at what other people are doing.

Tony.
I probably would have shut mine too but I use it to keep in touch with family in Canada, America and Australia, as well as my grown up kids and grandchildren in the UK. It can cause issues!

contadino

Veteran
I use a plugin called social fixer that filters out cat and baby posts. It's not 100% reliable but good enough.

Constant baby gibber is a hugely selfish thing but I wouldn't go as far as writing such a spiteful letter.

Sadly I think there is a duty to accept people as they are

I have a lovely, efficient and conscientious member of staff who unexpectedly became pregnant

She has now gone from having an interesting work life to being a 24 hour servant to a small pink wriggly thing
I can fully understand how it becomes the only thing happening in your life and therefore your only real point for discussion

winjim

Smash the cistern
I think children should be old enough to give consent before having their entire lives put irreversibly onto the internet. It scares me.

Lullabelle

Banana
I probably would have shut mine too but I use it to keep in touch with family in Canada, America and Australia, as well as my grown up kids and grandchildren in the UK. It can cause issues!

I use mine to keep in touch with far flung family, some people do abuse it- look at me look at me

Top Bottom