New Bike Advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fordy5

Hi,

I'm looking to take advantage of a Ride to Work scheme (have to go through Evans Cycles) and am looking for a Road bike to accompany an existing hybrid. I'm looking to increase the amount of cycling I'm doing and for something to make my rides a bit easier and to make them longer. Also, I'm considering occasional Sportives and Charity rides.

At the moment I'm really favouring the Specialized Secteur Sport which looks to fit the bill all round, current bike is also Specialized.

Would welcome any views/advice, especially if someone already has one of these.

Rich

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A good few people on here have Secteur's, myself included (Elite). They are very good bikes. Perfect for commuting, longer rides and sportives. They have eyelets to take a rack if you prefer panniers over a rucksack. They also have the triple crankset if you like to take it easy over any hills.

Norm

ianrauk said:
A good few people on here have Secteur's...
Oooo... oooo... me sir, me sir... :biggrin:

Secteur Sport for me, and love it. I've only done a few miles today but it is so quick and easy to ride.

bad boy

Über Member
Mines quite new also and the more I use it the less I enjoy ridding my bad boy on the commute its really nice I would recommend.

It sounds like the secteur would suite all your requirements why not go take one for a spin and see what you think ?.

Top Bottom