new bike arrived

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACW

Hi finally got my new bike a nazca fugeo, so far extremely pleased with it, 20mile rides with no back or elbow pain no numb fingers, knees a bit sore if i push hard going up hills, i have been trying to peddle faster on the hills but its going to take some time as i always used to to peddle slow and push hard. finding junctions and slow corners a challenge but i end every ride with 5 mins of doing a figure of 8 on the road outside my house.

Andy

simon_brooke

ACW said:
Hi finally got my new bike a nazca fugeo, so far extremely pleased with it, 20mile rides with no back or elbow pain no numb fingers, knees a bit sore if i push hard going up hills, i have been trying to peddle faster on the hills but its going to take some time as i always used to to peddle slow and push hard. finding junctions and slow corners a challenge but i end every ride with 5 mins of doing a figure of 8 on the road outside my house.

Andy

Lucky man. Pictures, please!

Below seat or above seat steering?

byegad

Legendary Member
It really is easy to do in your knees on a bent. After all you can push far more than your weight with the seat back as support.

It's a matter of anticipating load on the hills and getting down to an approriate gear to keep you spinning.

Top Bottom