New bike day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Racing roadkill
The bike has arrived apparently, as has my new lid, and my weekly delivery of beer from my local craft beer place. I’m out and about at present, but I think I know what the next few days are going to look like:laugh:.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
All I need now is for foreign travel restrictions to lift, and I’ll be off to Girona and Tenerife for a bit of a tour:okay:. The insurance company have emailed me to say I’m all covered, so that’s game on then.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Racing roadkill

okay, so far, so good.

Nicely protected.

A quick cursory check, before I tighten the seat post and clamp it into the stand by the post to work on it. Everything is present and correct. I’ll finish putting it together later, then hopefully get out for a shakedown ride.

Love the celeste Bianchi's and the Oltre XR4 in particular - enjoy! It will surely give you many happy miles. :smile:

I'm waiting on a Trek Madone SLR as my aero bike, also disc. However my climbing bike is Italian, Wilier Zero.6, but...Sram Red eTap! :laugh: No complaints though, light weight is that bike's reason for being and served me well on this morning's 28C temps on a 110km and 1700m ride.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
I would be worried about getting overtaken by somebody on an old scrapper when riding that thing. No pressure :hello:

Top Bottom