New bike, massive improvement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice bike Matthew, enjoy.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Nice. Remove the pieplate, take off the wheel reflectors and follow rule #34 and you're all done :smile:

Dan B

Disengaged member
I guarantee (GUARANTEE) it will become your commuter too.
I once thought this would happen when I first got (actually, built) a Nice Bike, but since it has single sided pedals and I refuse to sully it with a rack, it remains unused

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The specs say 11-32 10 speed.
I had the same cassette on my boardman that comes with the same groupset, changed the cassette in the end to a closer range block as i found i never needed the lowest gears , all depends if you like to spin a lot and the hills in your locale but i found the jumps in gears a bit much for my liking .

There are very few thing in the world more satisfying, more gratifying than getting a new bike. The first time you see it, the smell of it, and the touch of it, is like the feeling one has as a lucky child on Christmas morning. For me getting a new bike is far more exciting than getting a new car.

I couldn't agree more. I still remember the first "proper" bike I was bought by my parents. A stunning Raleigh Winner complete with spongy bar tape, there on Christmas morning. I was so excited that I rode around on it all day, calling at all my friends houses to show it off. I would probably be the same 30 years on:laugh:

Fasta Asloth

The specs say 11-32 10 speed.

Prob be able to get up Snowdon with that :smile: I recently took delivery of first roadbike (was riding a heavy hybrid prior), what a difference the new bike makes on the hills, so think you'll definitely be having some fun on the Welsh road hills...

Top Bottom