New bike, new bike, new bike, new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Very nice..........I have a hankering for trying a cyclocross bike too and was looking on Planet X this morning :blush:
Shame about the (lack of) colour, or this could be a nice addition (replacement)

http://www.pearsoncycles.co.uk/pearson-the-rough-with-the-smooth.html

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The Hardrock was quite quick and really flickable. I had a lot of fun on him. The PX is another world. It's a heck of a lot lighter as well, only 8.2kg

Wouldn't the Vittorias be a bit thinner and a whole lot less knobbly though? I back on to the Marriotts Way and ride up and down it quite a lot and need a bit of help in the tyre department when it rains.
Not dissin' the 'rock you understand, Spesh taught me all I know about off-road.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hubster is that impressed with Eric (who might end up as Kermit at this bloomin' rate) that he's off to have a look at Whyte Kings Cross CX tomorrow. Hilariously, it's only a mile and a quarter from where we collected the PX from. Mind you, it wasn't for sale then. I think that the Whyte seller's Mrs is unhappy about N+1 from what I can gather :laugh:

@DCLane those pedals are just plain wrong! The rest are rather fun though :thumbsup: Thank you for hunting them out while I have been having to do boring stuff that is not bike or guitar related.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
To go with the cage:
1311_lime_l.jpg

And for the jockey:
111393006264_1.jpg

endura-guppy-cycling-glasses-lime-69379.jpg

andyfraser

Über Member
Hubster is that impressed with Eric (who might end up as Kermit at this bloomin' rate) that he's off to have a look at Whyte Kings Cross CX tomorrow. Hilariously, it's only a mile and a quarter from where we collected the PX from. Mind you, it wasn't for sale then. I think that the Whyte seller's Mrs is unhappy about N+1 from what I can gather :laugh:

@DCLane those pedals are just plain wrong! The rest are rather fun though :thumbsup: Thank you for hunting them out while I have been having to do boring stuff that is not bike or guitar related.
Why do non-cyclists have to get unhappy about N+1? I don't stop my OH buy snow-globes for stupid money when she gets SG+1.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
They're mostly elaborate Disney scenes and really rather good. At least I can appreciate them. I wish she'd appreciate bikes even she doesn't want to ride her's.
Got any pics of them........they do sound more interesting than the normal ones :thumbsup: Still rather have a new bike myself. Lol

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Why do non-cyclists have to get unhappy about N+1? I don't stop my OH buy snow-globes for stupid money when she gets SG+1.

I once had a BF who got a bit narky when I got a new horse. He felt that H+1 was just daft when I already had quite a lot of them. I rode horses for a living, schooled them, competed on them and sold them on at a profit. H+1 was fairly essential to my mortgage payment really.

Looks all right to me ,kawasaki green meanie colours...
I miss my Eddie replica :becool: I do like a bit of green (and blue and white). As someone felt-tipped in on my plaster cast. "Have a break. Have a Kwik-Kwak"

Last edited:
Top Bottom