New bike ordered!

Mrs M

Guru
Fancied an e bike since Mr M got his Cube hybrid, very nice to ride, but wee job borrowing it off him :ohmy:
Tried same shop for the bike, in a different colour of course, but all sold out.
Enquired about a Trek but too pricey :sad:
Miss my road bike that sold last year then spotted a Giant e roadie, 2020 model and big discount from Rutland Cycles.
I swithered but then my hand slipped and pushed the order button (that is all I have to say on the matter!) ^_^
Birthday “girl” soon so lovely prezzie.
Mr M already trying to negotiate a swap :dry:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hyper: WoW enjoy looks lovely

Slick

Guru
Lovely looking machine, enjoy.:okay:

I too have been hankering after something similar ever since Mrs Slick got herself a belter. My big concern is that I would never cycle a non powered bike again. :unsure:

OP
OP
Mrs M

Mrs M

Guru
Lovely looking machine, enjoy.:okay:

I too have been hankering after something similar ever since Mrs Slick got herself a belter. My big concern is that I would never cycle a non powered bike again. :unsure:
Concerned about that too, probably why I went for a road bike.
Still have my mountain bike for muddy adventures and cruiser for wee local trundles.
The e roadie will be for longer rides.
If I want a longer off road ride will borrow Mr M’s e Cube.
Very fortunate with a bike for every occasion :smile:

Phaeton

Grumpy Old Barstool
Mate rang me Friday asking which Cube MTB ebike I had he then spent all of the afternoon trying to find somebody with stock. Only to find nobody had so you've done well finding an ebike in stock.

Looks very purposeful, hope you enjoy many miles on it :okay:

Very nice but just be prepared for the cries of "Oi, cheat" when others spy your oversize down tube :smile:
It's only cheating if she is travelling faster than me.... :whistle:

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I swithered but then my hand slipped and pushed the order button (that is all I have to say on the matter!) ^_^

"Honestly Your Honour, I didn't mean to do it but my hand just slipped". A likely story!
I don't believe you for one minute, but maybe Mr M is a bit more gullible.... :laugh:

Top Bottom